INSIGNIYA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think?

5 posters

Go down

I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think? Empty I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think?

Post by Juno Sun May 24, 2009 2:36 pm

hi all
I am going for the marketing and sells. I was just wondering if people have any ideas where we are going to sell it? How many are we going to make?

Go to the Ideas page and look at the idea of getting our wallets a touch of Charity. I think this could make the wallets easier to sell. We prob will discuss it on Tue

Juno

Back to top Go down

I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think? Empty Re: I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think?

Post by Admin Sun May 24, 2009 3:39 pm

I don't know if we should add extra expenses/costs to the production process. If we want to show that we support a certain charity, we should ask the charity first and explain what we are trying to do. And, then give them the 10% of assets after our company is liquidated IF we are to do this.

Rather than splitting the logo into two, ours and theirs, if we do this we should just have small italicized sized writing at the bottom saying, 'Helping support ___________, a charity that does __________'

Felix

Admin
Admin

https://insigniya.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think? Empty Re: I was thinking of giving our wallets a touch of chaity, what do you people think?

Post by Tom Tue May 26, 2009 1:27 pm

I like Junou's idea of having some sort of charity backing the product.

But will it be an actual part of the wallet or a recognition that some of our profits will go to a certain charity?

Tom

Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph from the K.A.G Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:00 am

As we aren't actually the charity, I think we should just have a little charity symbol on the plastic packaging/packaging in general that represents our support of it. >3> I think it would be misleading and potentially troubling to sell a product that looks like it's 100% for charity when we'll get 90% of the profits.
Steph from the K.A.G
Steph from the K.A.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex R Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:37 am

just an idea if we are still doing a charity, perhaps something to do with young people, for example the Lighthouse Foundation, http://www.lighthousefoundation.org.au/
Alex R
Alex R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum